Around 2020 (en)

 In January 2020, I was enthusiastically thinking about going to music, comedy, and various live shows to receive new stimulation. My job didn't require me to work late, and my office was close to Tokyo and Ginza, so I was looking for a nice place to hang out after work. GinzaSonyPark was an interesting place as they booked artists that I had never seen before.


Meanwhile, the coronavirus outbreak occurred in February. Although no one in the company was infected, we were suddenly forced to work from home. At that time, I thought it was going to be a busy time, and that it was something like the flu that would go away in about a week and that life would return to normal.


However, even after one week, the instructions for working from home remain unchanged. I don't know when it happened, but the office was divided into two floors. That alone is said to result in a cost reduction of 200 million yen. Furthermore, perhaps jumping on the bandwagon, he also advocated employment in rural areas. It's a workcation.


What is the cost of living alone in a prime location in Tokyo? My friends also went to the countryside, and those who weren't originally from Tokyo went back to their parents' homes. Some people immigrated overseas. Although this was not the only reason, I returned to my parents' home.


I would like to look back on the past few years from time to time, but I think 2024 will be a time when the coronavirus pandemic has stabilized. How do I move on, reflecting on myself for not being able to move freely for over three years, and how do I make my own luck? I would like to have a year like that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Around 2020

ぐるぐるグーグル

Hello! WORLD!!